The static screenshots look nice, but the game itself is not as beautiful as it seems. A lot of static screens with a lot of very basic patterns. The game didn't impress me to be honest.
A downloadable game
Star Gods - A shooter where enemy fire is your source of power.
Join Jane as she journeys through the cosmos to unravel the truth behind the existence of the Star Gods and the mysterious disappearance of her soul mate, Izil.
Battle through 7 action packed levels of old school arcade goodness featuring a rockin' soundtrack by the legendary Wingless Seraph and brand new unreleased single titled The Edge of Nothing by the up and coming band, Phoenix Rising.
Star Gods takes it's inspirations from greats of the past like Ikaruga, Radiant Silvergun and the Gradius series.
- Near Miss power up system. Build your power by narrowly avoiding enemy fire
- Unlockable ships each with their own unique abilities
- Over 20 dangerous enemies ranging from destructive battle cruisers, to souls of the damned.
- Big bad boss battles
- Dialogue driven story with full voice acting for each character.
- Pulse pounding soundtrack with music by Wingless Seraph, Savfk- Music, TeknoAXE and Phoenix Rising
- Windows 8 or later
- Intel Core i3
- 4GB RAM
- nVidia Geforce GTX 660 or later
- 2GB Available Space
Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/JOPStudios on facebook or @JOPinator on twitter.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: